Job Fair

 Today during the job fair I went during 2 period and the teacher said we can go only if we bring back evidence that we were there so we said okay and then as I was walking around I got bored because I didn’t really want to go up to the things because it didn’t catch my attention and so I was like you know what I’ll go check out the highway patrol and I asked him what is the difference between you and a policeman from Santa Maria and he said that the difference between us is that the policeman only stay in Santa Maria and that he can go all the way to San Francisco and Oakland and still give tickets and be stationed over there and that got me thinking like dang that’s pretty cool and I also asked him about the academy and how do they get in and he said that you need to be 20 to 35 with a high school deploma and that it is in Sacramento and I said thank you for your time and left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Goodman Brown Vocab

Vocabulary we need

Breaking the law